Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All sunsettommy
Observation:

Looking over all these forums, it's apparent that st is the main, and in some cases the ONLY, contributor.

Allowing for "start up" time, it's about time now for others to start posting.

If that doesn't happen SOON, this site will never amount to much other than a sunsettommy echo chamber.
They are hanging onto the old forum,  the two liberals are reluctant to come here.

Maybe when it crashes, some will come here, others will vanish, it is the way people are.

I will keep the invitation door open for a while.......
(09-27-2020, 01:35 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: They are hanging onto the old forum,  the two liberals are reluctant to come here.

Maybe when it crashes, some will come here, others will vanish, it is the way people are.

I will keep the invitation door open for a while.......

". . . it is the way people are."

True . . . we tend to favor that with which we are familiar.

I agree with your keeping the invitation door open for a while.
Shocked 
I'm just finding the site a bit difficult in which to navigate.
(10-07-2020, 09:53 AM)Pappadave Wrote: I'm just finding the site a bit difficult in which to navigate.

Can you specify what is difficult?
I find it somewhat difficult because I can't tell who belongs to what message because there doesn't seem to be anything to divide on message from the other.
Please elaborate
I noticed that as of earlier today WhoIsJohnGalt has pinned a couple posts globally on the other site, if you are still interested in talking to him now might be a good time @sunsettommy